Copyright © 2014-2018 Heartful Integrations, LLC
DISCLAIMER: I am an integrative wellness consultant, registered nurse and licensed massage therapist, however, I am not an MD. The information on this website is not intended as medical advice nor intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. I hope this website serves as valuable resource; how you choose to use, or not use, this information is the sole responsibility of the reader's free will. Please see your health care professional for medical or behavioral health evaluation.
HeartMath® is a registered trademark of the HeartMath Institute.
- Are conception challenges creating stress OR is STRESS creating conception challenges?**
- Could subconscious beliefs or energetic patterns be blocking your fertility & co-creation?**
- Wish to consciously prep your body, mind & emotions before inviting a new soul to join you?
- Expecting a baby but struggling with discomfort (swelling, nausea, headaches, irritability, insomnia)?
- Did you recently deliver? Ready for a little pampering time?
Gentle massage can support you by creating a state of relaxation in your body, mind and emotions. It soothes muscles and improves mood. Ask about our aromatherapy blends to help you maintain your post-massage bliss at home, and to create a de-stressing effect long after you return home.
* Expectant moms (13+ weeks) require written healthcare provider. Each session is customized to your needs & focused on relaxation, safety & comfort.
** We partner with your fertility specialist to support your plan of care. CCC is focused on gentle release of subtle energy blocks or dense emotional residue that may inhibit pro-creative efforts.
In-Office Sessions: 50 minutes: $60
Traditional, gentle massage using long strokes applied with light to medium pressure.
Soothes tight muscles, enhances circulation, reduces tension & promotes relaxation.
Choose a full-body session or focus on your areas of concern such as neck, back or shoulders.
25 min: $30 ~ 50 min: $60 ~ 80 min: $90
ONCOLOGY (Cancer Support) Massage *
* Requires written MD approval prior to 1st visit & copy of current lab results prior to each session.
Your lab results help us modify each session to ensure your safety. Cancer treatments affect each person differently & it's up to your RN massage therapist to recognize potential issues. For example, some drugs increase your chance of internal bleeding; lab results help determine a safe pressure range for each session.
Our therapist collaborates with your health care provider to focus on supporting your comfort & relaxation. Safe for anyone who has survived cancer or who is currently undergoing chemotherapy, radiation treatment, surgery or bone marrow transplant (all sessions require prior MD approval).
In-Office Sessions: 25 min: $30 ~ 50 min: $60